Sampling and Metering System
Sampling and Metering System FPSO TORTUE – Mauritania
ODS- Metering Systems BV for BP Tortue
Scope of supply:
An important enginerring company in Italy purchased to M Pumps nr.2 set of CN MAG-MV 6x3x10 pumps, designed acc. To API 685 – OH5 arrangement, as booster units and nr.2 VA inline pumps, rotary vanes, magnetic drive pumps, applied as SRS (sample Recovery System) pumps.
Said pumps, have been designed and produced according to stringent requirements, standards and BP specifications.
Project requirements included Bureau Veritas NR 320 standard, for certification scheme of materials and equipment for the classification of marine units.
Scope of the Bureau Veritas assesment has been:
• Bureau Veritas NR 320
• Bureau Veritas Type Approvals for the concerned products
• Manufacturer’s processes and quality documents
M Pumps solution:
M Pumps produced and delivered nr.2 set of CN MAG-MV 6x3x10 pumps, designed acc. To API 685 – OH5 arrangement, as booster units and nr.2 VA inline pumps, rotary vanes, magnetic drive pumps, applied as SRS (sample Recovery System) pumps. CN Mag-MV is the vertical in line version of the well known CN MAG-M API 685 series, a wide range of API maggnetic drive pumps which is succesfully producing since last 14 years, evolution of the older design known as MCA. VA inline is over fourty year’s proved design, produced in thousands of units, applied world wide for several applications, in different fields, customizable in multiple configurations, to fit to the specific needs of each application.
- Unit Req’d: 2
- Type: Centrifugal Vertical In Line
- Standard: API685
- Fluid Name: Condensate
- Physical State: Liquid
- Operating Temp. (Norm – Max – Min): 33 °C – 64 °C – NA
- SG (Norm – Max – Min): NA – 0.815 kg/dm3 – 0.745 kg/dm3
- Viscosity: 1 cP
- Vapor pressure: 0.516 – 0.665 bar a
- Capacity (Norm – Max – Min): 140 m3/h – NA – NA
- Suction Pressure (Norm – Max – Min): 8.15 barg – NA – NA
- Discharge Pressure (Norm – Max – Min): 15.56 barg – NA – NA
- Diff. Pressure: 7.19 barg
- Total Head (Norm – Max – Min): 90 m – NA – NA
- NPSH: >7 m
- Design Pressure: 49.6 bar
- Design Temperature: 150 °C
- Classification of Hazardous Area: IECEx
- Noise Level: <85 dBa @1m
- Painting: as per spec. GIS-06-602
- Operation: Continuouos
- Installation Location: Offshore
These comparative advantages are the prime reasons for clients to consider mag. drive pumps against mechanical seal fitted pumps.
M Pumps deliver world‐leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of Magnetically Driven Pumps and associated equipment to API 685, ISO 2858, ANSI B73.3 and ASME for the Oil and Gas, Offshore, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Nuclear, Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Electronic and the General industry.