Cabinda oil refinery in Angola
Cabinda oil refinery, Angola
Cabinda Oil Refinery, Malembo Plain
Scope of supply:
An important system integrator company in the USA involved M Pumps for the supply of magnetic drive pumps, designed acc. To API 685 – OH2 arrangement, for Crude Feed Pumps application.
M Pumps solution:
For this important application M Pumps produced nr.3 set of CN MAG-M 6x3x16 pumps, OH2, API 685, in bare frame execution, mounted onto rugged baseplates, provided of drain pan with drain connection and equipped with 160 kW WEG W22Xdb Flameproof – Premium Efficiency IE3 motors.
Pumps are made according to material class S-6, and configurated with silicon carbide bushings, neodimium iron boron rare earths and titanium containment shell.
- Tag No.: P-600 A/B/C
- Service Name: Crude Charge
- Unit Req’d: 3
- Type: OH2
- Standard: API685 2nd Edition
- Fluid Name: Crude Oil
- Physical State: Liquid
- Operating Temp. (Norm – Max – Min): 30/50 °C – NA – NA
- SG (Norm – Max – Min): 857 kg/m3 – NA – NA
- Viscosity: 19 cP
- Vapor pressure: 4 psi a
- Capacity (Norm – Max – Min): 102 mc/h
- Suction Pressure (Norm – Max – Min): 1.013 bara – NA – NA
- Discharge Pressure (Norm – Max – Min): 19.10 bara – NA – NA
- Diff. Pressure: 18.087 bar
- Total Head (Norm – Max – Min): 215.5 m – NA – NA
- NPSH: 8.3 m
- Design Pressure: 40 bar
- Classification of Hazardous Area: ATEX
- Painting: mar std
- Installation Location: outdoor
These comparative advantages are the prime reasons for clients to consider mag. drive pumps against mechanical seal fitted pumps.
M Pumps deliver world‐leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of Magnetically Driven Pumps and associated equipment to API 685, ISO 2858, ANSI B73.3 and ASME for the Oil and Gas, Offshore, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Nuclear, Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Electronic and the General industry.